30 June 2004

Overestimating!!

Well, looks like I overestimated on my scrapbook page completetion rate. Its actually more like just over 200 pages a year, not 300 hundred.

I haven't done any needlework in a week. I had planned on getting some done on the weekend but the camp put paid to that. I am not going to be able to finish the garment in time for the competition. I hope I will be able to get it done for the following weekend, as we have one of our two big events on and I'd like to wear it then.

Linn comments that I've been to the Big Banana. Yes, I have been there a couple of times. It's on the main highway to Qld, so just about everyone in Australia has been there at one time or another. I've also been to the Big Pinapple, drove past the Big Oyster and the Big Prawn and several other oversized vegetables, fruits, insects and animals. They are a bit of a tradition here in Oz.

0 comments: