5 October 2004

Back to Work

Two weeks holidays are over so back to work today. Only good thing is that I had a new computer waiting for me. Nice, clean, fast new puter. It's just past lunch and I have nearly got all the old info over. Something to be said for keeping as much on servers as possible.

On the stitching front, I hope to start the sweetbag tonight. Just couldn't get motivated to do it last night. We have a houseguest and so things are a bit chaotic at the moment.

Back to hanging out on a couple of USA political blogs. We have our Federal election this weekend, but I am trying to ignore it. Cause it's closer, if things don't go the way I want, it's going to be too horrible to contemplate. At least with the USA election, even though I will be affected, I can't influence the outcome so I am able to follow it with less emotional attachment.

Just remember, vote the issues not the personalities.

0 comments: