13 October 2004

Still No Stitching

Still no stitching. The last couple of days have been really HOT. It's going to be 37 today, hottest Oct ever recorded apparently. Been working on the Anglo-Saxon handout. Lost one really good source. Maybe I should rename it the 12th Century handout and be done with it?? I've brought tracing paper with me to work today, so at lunch time I am going to trace all the motifs for the shirt. That way I will feel like I am getting something productive done!! I should be able to put the transfer pencil on tonight, then I can start putting the designs on the shirt. I really want to get this one to workable stage, so I can start taking it places with me. This should be a highly portable project, as I am going to have to wash it before it's put together.

0 comments: