27 March 2006

A Detour Into Scrapbooking

A quick "You're Welcome!" to Nik, about the stuff I sent her. I have so much scrapbooking stuff, I can spare the leaves. I'd got most of them in swaps and I don't use them much, so better they go to a good home.

And yes, some of the things I sent were made with the Sizzix machine. If you are thinking of getting one to mainly use for cardmaking, I would recommend getting the Sidekick, as opposed to the original machine. Firstly, they are much cheaper, secondly, they are much smaller and also much lighter and thirdly, will do what you want. The original machine is good if you want to cut other things than paper and also use the bigger dies, but for cardmaking both the Sidekick machine and the Sizzlits dies are much cheaper and better option for small spaces. Especially since the Sizzlit dies tend to be more geared to card makers (availability of phrases etc like Thank You, Get Well etc).

Nik, if there was anything you especially liked, let me know which ones and what colours you'd like and I can send some more.

0 comments: