5 August 2007

Applique Flowers and Leaves


Applique Flowers and Leaves, originally uploaded by Jane Stockton.

This is what I worked on over the weekend. All the flowers are done for the quilt. This is my second go at the flowers. I had the original flowers all cut out, but I wasn't happy with the shape and they were a bugger to prepare. So I dug out another flower pattern I had and they were the same size but a more symetrical flower shape. So now I have a heap of flowers cut out and I'm not sure what to do with them. I am thinking of putting some Vislofix on the back and machine appliquing them to make bags or something like that. I am now working on the leaves. Next step will be to start joining the block together. I am working on a design wall to help work out the placement of the blocks.

0 comments: