I started and finished the quilting on ANZAC Day and then bound the next day. A simple cross hatch based on the blocks. I stuffed it up a bit. I was going to do quilt big gap quilting but miscalculated. And it was easier to add more quilting than to take out what I'd already done. But I still looks good. There are a couple of bumps from where I went back and there were movement.
Here I am squaring up the quilt. I always really enjoy this step. Makes the reality of finishing immediate. I also really enjoy binding the quilts. Although that is a bit of a struggle at the moment with the vision problems I am having.
Here is a close up of the finished product.
Here the quilt is finished being quilted, but not squared up yet. Miss Hattle says it's very comfortable!!