22 October 2006

Spring Cleaning

The cleaning bug has got me. I woke up early this morning, laid in bed for an hour listening to my iPod (which was on shuffle but picked a heap of my very favourite songs!). Then up and lots of housework. Dishes, kitchen, vacuuming (bought extra bags the day before), washing. Cleaned the front verandah up. It had been breeding boxes and rubbish. I tried to tell people it was a security precaution. If I made the place look like a dump, no one would want to rob it. But I don't think they were buying it. So now that the weather is warming up, I want to be able to sit on my nice chair in the hot weather. So I had to clean to be able to get to it.

Then it was over to Spotlight and I finally managed to get a couple of couch covers. I've been after them for a while, they had a really cheap set or a bit more expensive one. I ended up going for the more expensive one, because firstly it looked nicer and secondly, I think it will last longer. So now my two old and wore, non-matching couches look alot better.

And on a completely different note, Foxtel is finally getting a SciFi Channel!!

0 comments: