I've finished most of the alternate blocks but I'm one or two pieces short of fabric and no one seems to sell it anymore. I have been reduced to begging on my quilting email lists. Hopefully, something will come up. In the meantime, my finishing binge continues. I think the next project I will work on will be my everyday blackwork shirt. I've deconstructed the first shirts I made and modified them a bit - the sleeves were way too big and too complicated. I've cut them down and am putting some blackwork on them. It was going to be a take along project, but with Festival around the corner, I have no shirts to wear, so a concerted effort is required.