1 July 2013

Cold, Wet Day for Quilting

It's been raining here on and off for a week now. It is getting colder and wetter. The perfect weather for a pit of hand quilting.

Cold, rainy weather. Perfect for hand #quilting my Old Fashioned Charm #repro #quilt while watching tellie.


I had a couple of days off during the week.I was just really under the weather. I didn't do anything but the occasional bit of hand quilting in between naps.

Too cute not to post another one!! #cat #catstagram #cleo

I am feeling a bit better now, but I have holes in my fingers from the quilting. I am happy with this, however, because I really want to get this quilt done. It's been sitting in the spare room for years while I took a break from quilting and did scrapbooking. But I love this quilt and I'm in the home stretch now. I think I should be able to get this finished in the next couple of months. I've almost finished the middle section and the borders will be basic cross hatching, so it shouldn't take too long.

Miss Cleo here will only sit on my lap about once or twice a year and I HAVE to have a quilt on my lap for that to happen. She loves a cuddle, but against your side, not your lap.

#cleo will ONLY sit on my lap when there is a #quilt on it. So one of my two or three times a year cuddle!! No more hand #quilting for the moment.

0 comments: