13 December 2003

Dinner

We were are the gym after work yesterday and Adam suggested that we go out to an Indian (sub-continent) restaurant for tea. Now I have never been known in my life to knock back a curry. So we went to a nice place in the restaurant strip of town (we actually have more restaurants per capita than just about any other place in Australia). I decided to have a hot one cause when I cook at home I can't make things hot as Adam won't each them. The food was great. Nice atmosphere. There were singers doing Christmas carols, then a Pipe and Drum band (is there anything more strange than men in kilts playing the bag pipes while wearing Santa hats or reindeer antlers?) walking up and down the street. Very festive.

On the stitching front, I didn't get anything done last night. Was tired after going out and the fact it was Friday night. But here is a picture of the Icelandic cushion at about 10 hours. I have started to do the laid and couched work in the background.

0 comments: