18 December 2004

Christmas Shopping

I usually try to get all my Christmas shopping done during the year, but this year I've left it pretty much until the last miniute. So today I went shopping. The big shopping centre we go to wasn't as packed as I thought it would be. I picked up the few presents I had to get. Then we went into town to get the nephew and neices their presents. Rather than buy something that they will no doubt think is dorky, I just buy them a couple of movie vouchers. That way it doesn't cost their parents a fortune to take them to the movies and some of the older kids are at an age where they can go by themselves. So that was the end of the shopping. Just got to wrap them up now.

I managed to get a couple of hours embroidery in tonight. On the final stages of the first sleeve for the shirt.

0 comments: