16 February 2005

Persian Progress

I overlocked all the pieces for the first Persian coat last night. I started to sew it together and stuffed up the arms (which I do first). Luckily, I had enough fabric left over and was able to salvage it, but I decided not to keep sewing incase I made another mistake. With a bit of luck, I should get the rest of it done tonight or at least well on the way. If I can get the blue one done, that will leave me the weekend to do the red one (if the fabric arrives in time). Then all I have to do is the headdress. I have asked someone at work for some fabric. He makes vestments and has the sort of fabric I need.

No embroidery. I hope to get some done today at work. Then I can post a progress picture.