12 March 2005

Craft and Party

An early start to get to the Maitland Craft-A-Fair this morning. It's a pretty big show so lots of people. No rain this year, so thankfully no rotting straw smell. The show was OK, not as good as previous years. But I did find out that there is another sewing shop at Maitland and not only sewing stuff, they also sell Sizzix stuff! Yeah!

I bought some photo corner punches, a set of Sizzlets dies and some toffee nut things. They are so yummy, especially when they are warm. No sewing stuff as such. There seems to be more finished products rather than materials to do it yourself this year.

Tonight we went to Adam's brothers place for a BBQ. I was in the mood for BBQ so I had a pretty good time. I was driving so Adam was able to have a few beers. Got home at about 11pm.

0 comments: