15 November 2005

A Level Dante Forgot - Job Applications

No sewing last night. I'm taking today off to start working on three job applications. They are for basically the same job, just in three different Faculties. So at least there is a bit of cross over. The thing that is driving me nuts in writing the SAO's for the essential criteria. For those who haven't had the pleasure, you have to think of a Situation, Action and Outcome that you've been part of that addresses each of the essential criteria. I've done most of the relevant ones but it's the motherhood ones that get me. The one that are holding me up is:

  • Effective interpersonal and communication skills including cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
How do I come up with an instance where I've done this? I do it every day!!

0 comments: