3 November 2006

No Sewing and Flickr

No sewing the last couple of days. Still no tea towels. I talked to the manager of the supermarket, he said they might have a new shipment next week. So I will have to find something else to keep my occupied. It looks like it's going to be a rainy weekend, so a good time to get prep work for projects out of the way.

Also, I've been wandering around Flickr the last couple of days. I've never really used it as I usually host my own images, but it does have it's uses. I've joined a few groups, including Embroidery. This group tends to be more free form embroidery oriented, so alot more of the sort of stuff that I am interested in.

I also found some nice images of embroidery from museums and other places, that people had uploaded as part of their holiday snaps.

0 comments: