20 November 2006

Non-Text Instructions

I have blisters on my hands from starting the lawn mower on the weekend. I wouldn't have blisters if they had better instructions on the mower. I was trying to start it in the off position! But I put some of the blame on the not that clear instructional pictures on the mower.

I was feeling virtuous and put my new wipper snipper together as well. I followed the starting instructions for a cold start (being female, I do that). However, it didn't work. So I tried doing a hot start and it worked. But the last time I stopped it to detangle the grass from around the cutting head, it wouldn't restart, so I gave up. But the place looks alot better. Especially down the narrow side passage that I take the cats down. Let hiding spots for spiders now.

0 comments: