6 July 2007

New Fabric and Progress Report

New Fabric, originally uploaded by Jane Stockton.

I finished off the tunic for the young man in our Barony. Just a few very small bits of hand finishing around the gores and gussets to complete.

Finished adding all the trim to my brown stripy sleeve coat. That is now wearable. I will add pocket slits after the weekend. Or maybe, I might be able to do those during the day, depending how cold it is.

The fabrics are some larger pieces of some of the fabrics I got at the craft fair. The red fabric is some wool felt. It's a lovely deep cranberry colour. Not sure what I am doing with it yet.