8 October 2007

Yellow Slip @ 12 Hrs


Yellow Slip @ 12 Hrs, originally uploaded by Jane Stockton.

Sorry I've been off the grid for the last week or so. I've been flat chat at work, off sick, and still no modem at home, so I haven't posted. I was going to post some photos from Spring War, but not really anything too exciting, so I don't think I will bother.

The yellow slip is progressing. I've done all the black outlining and started on the flowers. I am waiting for the green silk to get here from China. With a bit of luck, I will have it finished by the end of the week and I can start on constructing the finished product.

A special thanks to Lady Louise de la Mare for her assistance on tracking down a source related to slip methodology.

1 comments:

GOOD WORKS...
You're patient! Thanks for sharing these perfect handworks.
And also liked your cat's pictures.
Sincerely...