9 February 2008

Blackwork Caul


Blackwork Caul, originally uploaded by Jane Stockton.

This is the status of my blackwork caul. I've been dragging this around as my doodle piece which I take to events so I have something to work on. I've been working on it for about 3 years!! I've decided I am going to make it up and sell it at Festival. I think it needs something inside of the diamonds. But I can't decide what - I am thinking either a small gold paillette or maybe a small (but quick to sew) motif. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Could I be a pain and ask how much you are selling it for. I really like the pattern and would be tempted to buy it from you! If you are agreeable would I be able to get a small fox put into the diamonds?

Actually I should have added to the last comment. It is me Alessandra... this is my new blog!

That's just gorgeous! If you weren't on the other side of the world, I'd be interested! *giggle*