6 February 2008

There Is Always A Hitch

I went to add the top and bottom border last night. I'd cut (or really ripped) the border pieces out on the weekend so all I had to do was pin and sew during the week. (My brain usually isn't up to much more than that!). I got the top done and was pinning the bottom on when I realized that the border piece was about an inch too short. Damn that is annoying. However, all is not lost as I have plenty of the fabric left and just need to tear a new section.

There is one small problem - my ironing board is falling apart. The various welds that hold it together have starting breaking. Each time I put it up a new bit breaks. So I am going to have to buy a new one.

So, with a bit of luck, I will be able to bring it to work and mark it out on the board room table and start the applique on the weekend.

0 comments: