17 July 2008

Moonglow - Alternate Block Round 1


I have completed all the individual blocks for the Moonglow BOM quilt that I've been working on for the last few years. This is the only BOM I've ever done as I usually like to design my own quilts. But I love the colours in this one. This is the first "round" of the alternate block a.
I had the day off work yesterday and starched all the leaves, flowers and birds for my 1930's quilt. So with a bit of luck I can get them on the quilt ready for sewing on the weekend. I really want the top for this one done by winter. I'd love to have the quilt ready for summer but I don't think that will happen.

2 comments:

I love the jewel tone fabrics you chose. The quilt will be beautiful.

I love the jewel tone fabrics you chose. The quilt will be beautiful.