7 August 2008

Lost Cousins

Lost Cousins is a family history website that links people together via common relatives. What makes this site slightly different is that rather than comparing GEDCOM or family tree files, you enter specific census records for your relatives. The site them compares everyones entries and common ancestors or relatives are identified. It's harder to get a match but when you do, you know it's the right person.

If you are interested in joining, let me know and I will send you a referral. Purly selfish on my part as I get a free months membership for each person who signs up! It's free to join. But you need to subscribe to be able to contact anyone you match up with. It's about $10 a year.

I've only had a few matches but as I said, they've been solid.

Lost Cousins - http://www.lostcousins.com/

0 comments: