4 October 2008

Spring War, 2008

I decided not to go for all of Spring War this year. Too much hassle with all the camping gear and there is a tendency for people to hang out in their own camp sites which makes catching up with people very hard, especially during the evenings. If you aren't in any of the "groups" then you have a pretty boring evening.

So I day tripped, which was a nice compromise. I caught up with a number of people, did a collegia and a refresher course on tablet weaving for someone that asked for it.

Unfortunately, the powers that be decided that they didn't want Market Day interfering with the fighting so it was moved to Sunday. So I only got to shop at people who were set up for the whole weekend. I only ended up buying some hand dyed silk twist thread from Anton.

0 comments: