21 June 2012

Country Colours Ninepatch

My use of nine patches continues! A friend of mine bought a Jelly Roll of the Collections for a Cause - Comfort fabric. I used these and a few co-ordinating solids to make a large pile of nine patches.

Pile of Nine Patches

The next two photos are off some of the blocks. There were two many variations to show. Basically, from each strip of fabric, I got three nine patches. Two with darks in the corners and one with lights.



These blocks below were made from the strips left over from making the nine patches. Cause I didn't want to waste anything, I added a couple of strips of the matching solid and got some more blocks.


My friend hasn't decided on a pattern yet, but I think that Turnola Trail by Bonnie Hunter would be a great choice.

0 comments: