8 August 2012

Granny Block Two

I was doing this as part of the Great Granny Along,  but I found out I was doing it wrong! Apparently the Great meant they were 7 squares across the middle, not the 5 I was doing, so I wasn't able to post to the Flickr group for the along.

So now I'm just gonna go it alone and keep making them. They are REALLY quick and easy to make and I am really enjoying the way it is turning out. I have pre-cut the entire Sunkissed Jellyroll I had, but I don't know if that will be big enough for a useable quilt. So far, half of the roll has produced 8 completed blocks.

I want to keep this one for myself, so at least lap size will be required. But I do have two Sunkissed Charm Packs, which I don't have solid plans for, so that may get cut up as well for this project.

0 comments: