29 August 2012

Repro Fabric Swap Siggy Square

I am doing a fabric swap with a few ladies in the USA. We are swapping 1800's Repro fabrics. As part of the swap we are doing siggy squares as well. It was my first go at doing Flying Geese. I think they turned out OK. The swap block is 6" finished.


Here are most of the fabrics I am sending. We are swapping 16 Fat 1/8's. I already had some, so this is the rest.

I tried to get a variety of colours and patterns. Can't wait to see what I get in return!
And while I was working on the above blocks, I had some other ironing to do. I picked up some really cheap, good quality fabrics. Bit of a bargain. And Miss Hattie decided they looked very comfy!

3 comments:

Very cute cat! I have really grown to love repro fabric. I still have yet to do much with them, but have started buying a fat quarter here and there....

Yep, she is pretty cute (not so much when she isn't behaving!!). You can never have too many fat quarters!!

Hi, Are you able to share the link for the 6" siggy block please????

Love the fabrics. Hugs Naomi