1 January 2014

Block-A-Day - Block 1 - Shoo Fly

I decided that this year I was going to make one block a day for 2014. I had planned on making one each of a set of half-square triangle blocks. But as they would use up 16 HST per block, I've decided to go with smaller blocks to start. I've decided to go with a blue and white colour scheme for two reasons. Firstly, I've always wanted a blue and white quilt. Secondly, it would bring the different patterned blocks together if they were only two colours.


So here is the first BAD block!


2 comments:

Hi! Hope your new year is getting off to a great start. I love your blocks. It really is a great idea to make a block a day. I hadn't thought of this. It will be so pretty when you finish.

Dear Joyce, thank for that! I just hope I can keep up with it!