22 August 2015

Urban Bushland Quilt Finished

Urban Bushland is finished and I'm very happy with it. I was a bit worried that the linen might prove a bit difficult to quilt since it is such a slippery and soft fabric to work with. But Kathy at KoolKat Quilting has done a great job with it. If you are looking for someone to do quilting, they currently have a half price deal on. If you get a quilt done with the budget pattern, it's only $1.50 a square foot. Check out their home page (near the bottom) for details. Feel free to mention I referred you (I'm Michelle from Callaghan)!!! It runs out on 1 Sep 2015 but they guarantee a 7 day turnaround (which I have received for all quilts I've had done with them) and free postage (there and back) anywhere in Australia!

Not the best photo but this quilt turned out huge!!

Here is a close up of one of the corners. It's an all over leaf pattern done in a brown to match the borders.

Below is a close up of the centre panel and some of the border.


To see all posts about - Urban Bushland


0 comments: