4 August 2004

Personal Library Catalog Software?

I have made a couple of large (as in they cost a lot of money) book purchases recently. So I thought it might be a good time to think about a proper catalogue of my books. At the moment I have none. So I started looking for software that would do this. I had Readerware recommended to me. I have downloaded a trial, and so far it's been pretty good. I love the fact you can just type in the ISBN and then do a search on the web and it inserts all the details, including a cover picture. I think that for the price it isn't bad and I can buy an add on that lets you convert the info for use on a Palm Pilot - this could be quite helpful.

So, I know there are plenty of readers and a few librarians out there, so does anyone else have any recommendations for software I could use?

0 comments: