19 October 2006

Need Software

I need some research software. What I need is something that will allow me to create a record for an individual item, where I can list set details and include and image. What I want to do is gather all my info on specific embroidered items into one place. So that I can do a search an bring up all relavent items. I also want each record to act as a cover sheet for that item and all related printed material I might have about it.

Ideally what I need is a database of some sort. You would think that this sort of software is out there but I can't seem to track it down. Even a simple Access database would probably do what I want, but I'm no programmer.

So if anyone knows of something that might fit the bill (not EndNote or any other reference software, that really isn't what I'm after), then please let me know.

0 comments: