24 November 2003

Progress

Lilies getting there. I finished the pearls and the gold for the outside border. I also got the two biggest leaves done. They are now covered in silk. I am going to put the veins in using embroidery. I plan to pull the stitching tight so that there will be some texture/puffiness on the leaves. I am trying to decide whether or not to put gold around the leaves as well. At this stage I think yes, so that they will all match. I am also trying to decide whether to put the smaller leaves in. If I do, these won't be padded. I just want this finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our quarterly officers meeting yesterday for our Barony. This one only went for three hours (which is pretty good, the last one went for about six). Even so, there was one person keen to kept things moving along, I think she annoyed a few people. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm sort of glad she was doing it, but it was really getting people off side, cutting people off to keep things moving. But it did need to be done.

0 comments: