9 February 2006

Progress on Pouches

I made some progress on the pouches last night. I dug out some cotton fabric to line the pouches with. I try to line pouches with a light coloured fabric, because to many times, when the pouch is lined with dark fabric, you can't see inside to find anything! So while both pouches have a black body, one will be lined in black and the other yellow. My only option for the first one would've been white instead of black, but I figured that would get dirty too easy. This way, with one light and one dark, they won't look quite so similar (even though they are!). I have brought one of the pouches with me to work to see if I can get the eyelets started at lunch time.