12 February 2004

The Sauna Continues

Well the heat wave here continues. We're heading into our second straight week of dailing and nightly temperatures of around 40 degrees Celcius. Not very conducive weather for sewing.

I got a very nice surprise (well, only a bit of a surprise!) in the post from Su. I knew she was sending me some beads, lovely little jet ones. They will be used for some nice embroidery project down the line. But she also included some copies of Classic Stitches magazine. I've never seen this one before and it had several nice projects that will get put on the to do list. An added bonus was that one of the magazines had a bio of our own Linn Skinner! Now I know what she looks like!! Linn, I will be picking your brain about a small piece of goldwork that was shown in the article!

0 comments: