28 August 2004

National Scrapbook Day

Today was National Scrapbook Day. This was a day started several years ago by Creative Memories. They are a party plan that sells scrapbook stuff. I used to be a consultant for them but because I never had any customers, it was costing me too much money to keep up with the minium orders. Anyway, NSD has spread to the wider scrapbook community and it is basically another reason to get together and scrap.

I was picked up by a consultant who lives in the same suburb as me and we headed to the club. Nice small club, not too busy. The tables were all set out, including our goody bags. There is always a theme for NSD and CM put out special packs of merchandise for consultants to give away. They were quite cute this year. Very pastel.

I managed to get 8 pages (12x12) done. I would've done more but I ran out of black paper. Being the naughty person that I am, I don't always use CM stuff, I am the Contraband Queen!! So I got 6 pages of wrestling photos done and 2 pages of SCA stuff. I am keen to do more but I have embroidery that I need to get finished by next weekend.

0 comments: