This is the design for the klosterstitch hanging transfered to the linen ground fabric. I used a transfer pencil, but then since this project will probably take a while, I went over it with a pigment pen so the pattern won't fade by the time I get to the other end!
I didn't get it onto the frame, but I did get the designs for inside the quatrefoils done. I did want two pictorial and one heraldic image, but I couldn't come up with another design and also, couldn't decide on the configuration if only one heraldic panel was used.
I think this will look pretty good. Now I just have to get started. I hope the background fabric is going to be OK. It might be a bit loosely woven, it tends to "drift". I will have to be very careful with the tension on the frame.