11 January 2008

Alive and Kicking

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been on holidays and I maxed out my net access! I haven't been doing anything too thrilling. Lots of reading and TV. Been doing a fair bit of family history stuff. It's fun! No sewing projects on at the moment. I had planned on finishing off a couple of garments that only needed a little bit of work but you know how it is...Anyway, I'm still alive and kicking and should be posting more often. I did have some photos to post, but I can't find my card reader, so I can't get them off the camera!

1 comments:

Hey, Laren, I don't want to give you stage-fright or anything, but did you know the V&A has a link to your blog? Here: http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/textiles/features/embroidery/blogs/index.html

Susana