10 December 2012

More Stash Enhancement

I'm trying to get a bit of variety into my stash. I'm OK with colours, but I tend to have the same sort of patterns - small or subtle tone on tone. So when I came across a site that had some of the Brown Gatsby fabric I needed, I bought some of their super clearance fabrics as well - at $4m how could I not!!

They arrived last week, after a small panic, as one arrived on Friday and the other not til the following Monday.

I tried to get some greys, as I don't have any and they are really in at the moment.

On a different tack, I've finished all my Ohmygosh Redux blocks. Only problem is, when I went to play and put them together, I didn't like how they looked!! So rather than push the muse, I just walked away and will leave it for another day when I am in a better mindset to deal with them. 

1 comments:

Looks like you're on your way to a healthy stash!
You're not alone in having those moments of frustration. Wise move to walk away and regroup for another day! Happy sewing!